Spring 2020 – February 25 – 26, 2020
Each year The Center for Public Safety in association with Architects Design Group hosts a Public Safety Planning Seminar for Public Safety officials interested in a new or remodeled facility within the next five years.
- Obtaining Professional Services
- What is a Spatial Needs Assessment?
- Involving Your Staff
- Master Planning and Conceptual Design
- Building Political and Community Support
- Multiple Levels of Security
- Design Considerations for Specialized Areas
- Identifying and Pursuing Funding Opportunities
- Creating Sustainable Facilities
- Development Options
- The Construction Process
- Facility Survivability and Emerging Trends
- Interior Design Considerations